Regulation for the festival Gustar 2016
- You can enter the festival only if you have the ticket or the bracer that is given to you at the checkpoint.
- You have to keep the ticket and the bracer for the whole duration of the festival.
- By participating you accept the terms and conditions made of the organizers.
- Children that don’t have 18 yet the can participate only accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 7 can participate free of charge Installing a tent it is limited only to the special designed space for tents.
- Participants out to take maximum care of their safety It is strictly forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages, drugs, firearms, white weapons, sprays or other products forbidden by the law of Republic of Moldova.
- It is FORBIDDEN to climb the rocks after 20:00 o’clock.
- It is FORBIDDEN to light a fire outside the camping area, or any other activity that might bring harm to the surrounding environment or the health or other participants.
- Bringing pets to the festival is FORBIDDEN Get rid of your trash only in the designated trash bins.
- Any act of hooliganism will be punished.
- Any sampling or commercial activities without an authorization from the organizers is forbidden within the perimeter of the festival it is not allowed.
- The organizers hold no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property of the participants.
- The festival Gustar is an open-air event so it is highly recommended to bring some blankets for your own comfort.
- The organizers have the right to make alterations to the rules and to the program of the festival.